Master Your ‘Money Mindset’ with Emily Williams
Do you want to be scared or… free? Scared or… rich?
Scared or… extraordinary?
If you’re sick of being “scared” and truly ready for what’s on the other side of fear… this interview might just change your life. And I don’t say that lightly.
This conversation with Emily Williams has profoundly affected my life and “flipped the switch” on how I view money, freedom and even fear itself.
Wondering who Emily is? She’s a success coach, entrepreneur, and author with a seven-figure business, who at one point, couldn’t get a job at Starbucks… and she has an uncanny ability to make complicated “money concepts” really simple and actionable!
As I was listening back to this interview and reflecting on my conversation with Emily, I was reminded of something that Nelson Mandela once said: “Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.” Emily is a great example of someone who followed her dreams and created a successful life of freedom… and has helped so many others do the same.
OK — ready to deconstruct Emily Williams’ success?
Peek into my inbox
Check out how I built lasting win-win relationships with some of the most powerful editors in America
Some of the big things you’ll learn from Emily in this inspiring and tactical interview are:
- Emily’s approach to changing your relationship with money and the exact steps she took to transform $120,000 of debt into a thriving 7-figure business….
- How to ‘flip the switch’ and turn OFF your negative thoughts and insecurities about making money…
- The ‘Why Not Me Mentality’ that you can use to turn your yearly salary into a monthly paycheck…
- The ‘Positive Money Mindset’ that will allow you to overcome the shame and fear that comes with being rejected….
- How to quit playing the victim and start believing in yourself so that YOU can accomplish anything…We’ll cover all of that (and a lot more) in this exclusive interview with Emily Williams!
Identify the 20 most influential people in your existing network
(most likely to whip out their phone and send the intro of your dreams)
We’ll cover all of that (and a lot more) in this exclusive interview with Emily Williams!
5 Big Questions I Ask Emily in Our Interview:
- After a series of low paying jobs that left you feeling bored and stuck, you decided to follow your heart, move to London (where you knew nobody), wrote a book, and built an extremely successful coaching business. How did you go from not earning a dime to dreaming big and eventually making a 7-figure salary?
- You mentioned you were in a holding pattern, just waiting for your life to catch up to your dreams. You’ve worked as a nanny, matchmaker, virtual assistant, and various roles that weren’t serving you. How did you mentally make that leap and start believing that you were meant to do so much more with your life?
- What role does gratitude play in your life and how can it help others achieve more money and success?
- Having climbed your way out of $30,000 of credit card debt and $90,000 of student loans, what steps can someone take (who is in over their head, swimming in debt, feeling shame, fear and anxiety), to overcome the negative money mindset and start living the life of their dreams?
- You have this “why not me?” approach to living. How can people who are listening make decisions based on where they want to be, rather than from where they currently are?